This is so important!
I never know what to ask and end up looking like a fool cause I don’t have a question prepared.
Don’t be me.
WOLEVRINE’S MARVEL COMICS MASTERPOST
I have received tonsof questions regarding comics, where to buy them, where to read them, where to download them, etc. This post is for all the download links I have previously used, or tested out. If any of these links stop working then make sure to contact me, and I’ll see what I can do.
Before you use these links you will need a comic reader. There are a bunch that you can find on the internet, but I recommend reading through this website to find out which one is right for you.
DISCLAIMER: these comics in no way belong to me, they belong to their rightful owner. I do not gain any profit from this post, it is for public use and enjoyment.
THE AVENGERS (2012)
AVENGERS VS X-MEN (2012)
1) YOUNG AVENGERS VOLUME 1 (2005)
2) YOUNG AVENGERS AND RUNAWAYS CIVIL WAR (2006)
3) YOUNG AVENGERS PRESENTS (2008)
4) YOUNG AVENGER AND THE RUNAWAYS SECRET INVASION (2008)
5) YOUNG AVENGERS DARK REIGN (2009)
6) YOUNG AVENGERS SIEGE (2010)
7) AVENGERS CHILDREN’S CRUSADE (2010)
8) YOUNG AVENGERS VOLUME 2 (2013)
THE UNCANNY X-MEN (1963)
GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY (2012)
ROCKET RACCOON (2014)
LEGENDARY STAR-LORD (2014)
IRON MAN: EXTREMIS (2005)
HAWKEYE: BLINDSPOT (2013)
WORLD WAR HULK (2007)
BLACK WIDOW (2014)
LOKI: AGENT OF ASGARD (2014)
ALL-NEW GHOST RIDER (2014)
CAPTAIN MARVEL (2014)
MS. MARVEL (2014)
These are all the comic download links that Ihave used, but there are many more out there that I haven’t. If you’d like me to add a specific comic’s download links to this list, send me a message and I will see what I can do.
If you found this helpful, please like/reblog, because it did take me a long time, and it would mean a lot!
LIST OF THE WEEK: TEN LESBIAN PROTAGONISTS
Who doesn’t love love - in all shapes and sizes? Here’s a list celebrating ladies who love ladies! For more fun lists and all things YA lit, visit our website, follow us here and on Twitter, and subscribe to our weekly newsletter!
Necklaces for Different Necklines Created by Imogen Lamport from Inside Out Style here. There’s also a link to Polyvore for all the individual pieces. First seen on Donatella’s inspiration & realisation Facebook page.
oh thank god i needed this
Essential Productivity Apps for any student:
- Caffeine- Prevents your screen from going into sleep mode. Great if you’re writing notes on an article and the screen keeps dimming, whilst you hope that if you stare long enough, the phrase “homologous ways to a view of hegemony” will start to make sense.
- Flux- If you find that you can’t sleep for ages after studying late at night, then this app is a total game changer. It basically turns the light on the screen red, because science people say that blue light keeps you awake and red light doesn’t. (*Full Disclosure* I’m not a scientist)
- Focusbar- The annoying voice of your mother nagging you to finish your homework…in app form. You can set the annoying level (I have it set on “wildly annoying”) and a bar will appear in the corner every few seconds to remind you that you’re supposed to be doing something else besides looking at cat photos.
- Microsoft Office- self explanatory, so I’ve linked to an article about life hacks for Microsoft Office instead. Because I’m just that awesome.
- Nag- Does your 5 minute study break keep turning into an hour on Youtube? Then you need Nag in your life. It’s basically an alarm/timer. But an extremely loud and annoying alarm/timer that’s very difficult to ignore. The bells genuinely sound more judgemental the longer you ignore it.
- Self Control- Also known as Cold Turkey for Microsoft users. If you absolutely cannot be trusted with an internet connection, then you need Self Control in your life. You add a list of websites to the “blacklist”and then set how long you want the app to work for, and for that duration of time you wont be able to access those website. Seriously, not even rebooting your computer or uninstalling the app will let you access the blacklist until your time is up. Tough love at its finest.
- Zotero- The new love of my life. Zotero allows you to manage all your citations and sources in one easy place. It’s an absolute life saver- no joke. There’s an in-word add in, so it will write your bibliography and citations for you in any format you want. There’s a chrome/firefox add in and a mobile app, so you don’t even have to type the citation into Zotero. Just press the button it does all the hard work for you. It even updates itself online, so you can still access your bibliography if your computer crashes. I <3 Zotero 5eva.
Pinterest user p8ronella has collected a handy array of reference, lovingly organized. Click to go through!
The screen cap I took of the first albums doesn’t do the vast collection justice. You’ll see! There’s a lot of periods and places packed in there.
Bra Fitting 101. This changed my life
Ladies of Tumblr, do yourself a huge favor and watch this video. Your lives will change for the better.
i wore a B cup forever and was in a stripclub one night and got scolded by the dancers who said honey no you are a D.
went to lane bryant, got measured like the beginning of this video and was told I was DD almost DDD.
so now I wonder what I *ACTUALLY* am.
For more posts like this, follow the Ultrafacts Blog!
The whole compiled list of useful links. More is to come!
Certain plants can purify the air taking out toxins or bad or stale air, these are some wonderful plants to keep around the home.
1. Bamboo Palm: It removes formaldahyde and is also said to act as a natural humidifier.
2. Snake Plant: It absorb nitrogen oxides and formaldahyde.
3. Areca Palm: One of the best air purifying plants for general air cleanliness.
4. Spider Plant: Great indoor plant for removing carbon monoxide and other toxins or impurities. Spider plants are one of three plants NASA deems best at removing formaldahyde from the air.
5. Peace Lily: Peace lilies could be called the “clean-all.” They’re often placed in bathrooms or laundry rooms because they’re known for removing mold spores. Also know to remove formaldahyde and trichloroethylene.
6. Gerbera Daisy: Not only do these gorgeous flowers remove benzene from the air, they’re known to improve sleep by absorbing carbon dioxide and giving off more oxygen over night.
so thats why people keep plants in the house/office